Whether you are on a short or a long run, there are essentials that you need to take with you. I usually opt for a running belt as the pockets in my leggings or shorts, don’t hold everything I need comfortably. Today I’m reviewing the latest addition to my running gear, the SPIBelt performance series.
SPIBelt Performance Series
how I use it
Why I’m in love!
- ZERO bounce. Need I say more 😉
- Weather-resistant pocket and zipper
(NOT WATERPROOF or rain-proof!!! It can withstand some light precipitation but don’t wear it out in the pouring rain or let it get soaked) What I did in the rain was make sure my belt was underneath my rain jacket.
- Fits larger phones – I was able to fit my iPhone 7 Plus!
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
- Pocket expands to 8″ x 4″ x 2″
- 4 loops for energy gels
Wanna pick up an SPI belt for yourself? Use code bibchat2016 for 20% off thru 11/18. Check out the exact belt/model I have HERE.