Disclaimer: I received a pair of pink Aftershokz as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
Can you believe it is already September?! This year is flying by!! Fall is near and that means October is right around the corner. October is when we bring out all the pumpkin stuff, and it’s also breast cancer awareness month. One of my favorite companies, AfterShokz is joining the fight against breast and ovarian cancer by going (Bright) Pink with some pink Aftershocks headphones!
Aftershokz created some limited edition open ear Trekz Titanium Pink headphones that are only available now thru October 31st. My long time readers know I love the color pink, so when Aftershokz told me about this campaign, I was SO EXCITED! I already have a pair of Trekz Titanium, and love them, I take them on almost every run with me. When I found out they made pink Aftershokz, I was very excited to get some in my favorite color.
Besides being my favorite color, these pink Aftershokz headphones support a great cause. For every pair sold on aftershokz.com from September 1st to October 31st, 2016, AfterShokz will donate 25% of proceeds to Bright Pink, a non-profit that focuses on breast and ovarian cancer awareness. How cool is that?!
The Trekz Titanium from Aftershokz are amazing. Here is what I love:
– open ear design allows you to be aware of your surroundings while you enjoy your music and/or calls
– wireless, so you won’t be tangled in cords
– sweat resistant
– they don’t go inside or over your ears, so you don’t need to worry about them falling out while running
– a single charge gets you 6+ hours of listening time!
– extremely comfortable
– you can turn your jams up as loud as you want without damaging your hearing! Because these headphones are bone conduction and not in your ear canal, it won’t affect your hearing. cool huh?!
– added bonus: a portion of proceeds raised from each unit sold will go back to Bright Pink to spread awareness about breast and ovarian cancer!!
For more info, you can read my previous review of them HERE.
Since I love social media, I think it’s super cool when a social media post can help do some good. Check this out –> Every time #AwareWithPink is used on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, AfterShokz will donate an additional 25 cents to Bright Pink to extend the awareness. Spreading the hashtag will fund Bright Pink’s ongoing efforts to educate and drive awareness about how being proactive can make all the difference. HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!
Gift with Purchase
If you purchase a pair of PINK Aftershokz
, be sure to use the code “PINK” at check out and receive a free small storage case
! This storage case is very nice and not included normally.
If you are looking for a great pair of bluetooth headphones for running, you will NOT
be disappointed with Aftershokz
. Be sure to check them out!